Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Ah, you are trying to use html. Just click the thingy that looks like a tree in the reply box. Or if you are not using the advanced editor, you need [img*]INSERT URL HERE[*/img]

remove the * from the tags.
Thanks

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Awesome Danny, thanks so much for sharing! :smile: Looks like you guys had a great time.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'm gonna steal all of these from you, Julio, I swear. I need me a Walter. If I don't get a Walter for Xmas than I'm gonna buy myself one (which I've been saying for ages now, but seeing as Xmas is right around the corner I figured I'd stick it out to see if my dad/bro/friends/whatnot actually listen to me when I say I want one. :big_grin: )

Drtooth

Reaction score
With my luck, I'm just gonna wind up with JUST Pepe. I'd love to get Animal, Walter, Beaker, and Gonzo. Want me a Rizzo too. But I have NO shortage of Fozzies and definitely not on Kermits.

Too bad they don't have smaller, easy to collect bean bags just yet. THOSE I'd get the entire set of... these are a little big for me to want them all.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the disneystore or disney online will be selling the muppets water bottle?
They posted a placeholder previously for this water bottle but never sold it yet.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
looks like it matched the tshirt they currently sell i say keep checking both online and actual store

I'm gonna steal all of these from you, Julio, I swear.
cute Muppet girl breaking in and stealing my Muppets....i may have to allow it

beaker

Reaction score
Urban Outfitters, the hub of bland overpriced hipster fashion and doodads, has mini pookalooz(as if they werent small enough) as makeshift ornaments...for $10.
They sure know how to gouge customers!

Anyways, I know Ive promised people I wouldnt bring up the lack of Muppet movie related merch, but I wonder if at least by spring we'll be seeing smaller versions of the Disney plushes? Ive bought some for people, but theyre a big big and expensive. Id love smaller versions:smile: