Disney Villains

Who is your favorite Disney Villain?

• Total voters

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
This thread was built for the purpose of discussing the topic of Disney Villains.
Who wants to kickstart it?:big_grin:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ooh, are you ready girls?
Ooh, are you ready now?
Ooh, yeah
Kickstart my heart
Give it a start
Ooh, yeah, baby
Ooh, yeah
Kickstart my heart
Hope it never stops
Ooh, yeah, baby

Hm...what? Oh...:embarrassed:

Scar is favorite villain, but Facilier is up there.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
From this list I have to go with Maleficent; she has some of the best lines in villain history:

"Oh, they're hopeless. A disgrace to the forces of evil!"

"Now you shall deal with me, oh prince, and all the powers of [Heck]!" :wink:

I also have to give props to Lady Tremaine from Cinderella. I've known too many people like this, who are just horrible abusive bullies. To this day I feel Cinderella's pain. And the writers/animators really knew what they were doing. When we realize in the end that Cinderella has the other slipper, the next shot is of Lady Tremaine's shocked reaction and we know she's been defeated. Perfect moment!

Hayley B

Reaction score
I voted for "other". I like Mickey Mouse's villain Pete (or Peg Leg Pete).

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hate how Disney Villains is a woman's brand. And I also don't like how they purposely exclude television and comic book villains, even iconic ones like Magica DeSpell and the Beagle Boys (TV ones with different names and personalities or the original ones that all looked and acted the same and we referred to by number only).

I do like every so often they add Yzma to the mix. I wish they didn't try to pretend Emperor's New Groove didn't exist.

Yeah, I'll put Yzma as my favorite. Yzma, the Beagle Boys, Big Bad Pete, and Dr. Doofenshmirtz

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, I take it back. I forgot about Hades. Say what you will about the movie Hercules (I loved it), but James Woods gives such a wonderful performance as a bad guy. In fact, they say he loves the character so much, that he will perform the character for scale any time they use him (TV shows and video games... something very few movie voice actors do).

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Actually, I take it back. I forgot about Hades. Say what you will about the movie Hercules (I loved it), but James Woods gives such a wonderful performance as a bad guy. In fact, they say he loves the character so much, that he will perform the character for scale any time they use him (TV shows and video games... something very few movie voice actors do).
Yes. Hades. Hercules was actually good (in my opinion), and the best thing about it was Hades. He talks like a car salesman or lawyer or something!:smile: