Disneyland---my trip pictures!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
haha! some people are passionate about politics, and some are passionate about theme parks :wink: we weren't jumping on you....we're just VERY opinionated in that area! :smile:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
haha! some people are passionate about politics, and some are passionate about theme parks :wink: we weren't jumping on you....we're just VERY opinionated in that area! :smile:
You're telling me!

ryan

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
Hey great pictures, Byron. Seems like you had a fun time over there. I've only been to WDW once and not at Disney Land at all. However, I've heard that the Disney parks are more designed for kids than for adults unlike the Six Flags parks that are designed for everyone. Any of this true to anyone who has been to the Disney parks and the Six Flags parks?

ryan
You think WB's 6 Flags has better rides then Disney??!!! :eek: WOW!!!! :frown: :boo:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Lol, yeah, sorry Ryan, but Disney is the king of the theme parks---somethin's wrong with yer friend! lol :stick_out_tongue:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I love Six Flags as much as any roller coaster junkie, but Disney does have it's knack for putting more into it. CalAd (as this family likes to call it) was disighned for the older crowd with larger thrill rides that have their trademark theaming added. Other wight water raft rides seem dated compaired to Grizzly River. Even the one in Animal Kingdom seems to be missing something. ToT (both versions) has forever spoiled me.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Disneyland and Disneyworld is certainly not just for kids, even adults can go on rides that are more aimed at younger ages and not feel stupid!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
C'mon gang; I think we've already established that it's not just for kids.

I would LOVE to go to Six Flags!! I've had friends go there, and to them that's their Disney World, until they get to go to Disney World. Then, it's a totally different experience and outlook. As a matter of fact, when I'm at Disney World is about the only time I really like the Disney Company! HA HA!!

Kye

Reaction score
I cant believe i just sat through all those pics! well almost all of them...ok about 50! but it looks like you had a hoot!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
You think WB's 6 Flags has better rides then Disney??!!! :eek: WOW!!!! :frown: :boo:
Now hey man, I didn't say that. Ya puttin words in my mouth! I just had a friend who said Six Flags was better than Disney. There's a difference since I have not been to Disney World in 15 years. So I wouldn't know nothing!

ryan