displaying playset on wall?

kermie34

Reaction score
First off let me say how excited I am like many of you with this product. These Muppet figures are amazing! I'm a figure collector who loves to keep them in their boxes and display them on my wall. I'm not too happy that the playsets can not be carded, and I'd really like to be able to display the beaker figure on my wall. Will I be able to put this up? Is there any suggestions if the box was not amde to be put up which I assume it isn't judging from the pictures? Thanks.

Mikey

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
One surefire way to display a boxed product on the wall.

Build a shelf!

LOL!!!

Ok sorry...yeah it sucks, but there is no j-hook on the boxes. It would not support the depth and weight adequately without ripping.

uncleduke

Reaction score
Like the box says.....Paly With It! :big_grin:
I am buying two of each, one to play with and one to keep all minty fresh!

kermie34

Reaction score
haha

Thanks a lot Ken, that actually might not be a bad idea to build a shelf to display the playsets. I assume the next batch of playsets are going to be similiar in package design? If so, building a shelf might be my best option. I definitely have to buy the playsets because beaker, animal, and swedish chef are three of my favorite muppets, and being sort of obsessive, I want them and won't be able to wait until they are carded separately.

As for playing with the figures, I would love to do that, but I'm 25 and I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy with that. :smile:

Again, thanks.

Mikey

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hey I'm 35 and I play with it constantly...the figs that is...

radionate

Reaction score
There he goes again, sewing wild oats before the honeymoon....

uncleduke

Reaction score
Re: haha

Originally posted by kermie34
....As for playing with the figures, I would love to do that, but I'm 25 and I don't think my girlfriend would be too happy with that. :smile:

Again, thanks.

Mikey

I'm 38, and constantly get into it with the kids....
"You have your own toys, leave Daddy's alone!"

kermie34

Reaction score
hahaha

My girlfriend is already telling me once we get married, that all of figures which adorn my walls are coming down. No way honey I say!! If I had the funds, I would love to buy two of each, but it's not possible. Here's a story some of you might enjoy. While in college, my friend and I were playing with our wrestling figures being loud of course. We hear a knock on our door, and we look in the peephole and see our lovable RA. I'm trying to hide the figures under the bed, but my pal opens the door, and our RA is stunned. Next thing I know, he's running down the hall laughing himself into a frenzy. Hmm, guess now I know why it took me until my senior year to get a girl. For those who enjoy playing with the figures no matter how old you are, go for it! I applaud, and considering I might have some time on my hands the next few weeks, maybe I'll find some of my opened figures and start playing.

Again, thanks Ken, I'm going to really look into putting up a shelf. BTW, i don't know if it is right for me to ask you on a public forum, but are there any opportunities with your company? If it' s possible to e-mail you directly to discuss this in detail, please let me know.

Thanks to all, and happy hunting for figures.

Mikey

bw0000

Reaction score
Jobs

You can go to the Palisades web site at : www.palisadesmarketing.com It has a jobs section! The web site appears not to be working correctly today. Anyhoo, good luck in the job hunt!