Ditsie colors

superboober

Reaction score
What's your theory on why some seem to give off white light and others colored lights depending on the cavern? I'm guessing it probably has to do with subspecies, that different ones give different light colors.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
It depends on the species, like you said, for just as every human is different, so is every Fraggle. However, there are similaries that both species share.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
What's your theory on why some seem to give off white light and others colored lights depending on the cavern? I'm guessing it probably has to do with subspecies, that different ones give different light colors.
You are talking about cavern colors instead of Fraggle colors right? I always thought the caverns were lit for purposes of dramatic mood and geography. :excited:

superboober

Reaction score
It's a possibility mood and geography factor into it. Perhaps now that I think of it the colors reflect how the Ditsies are feeling at any given moment. Or, on the other hand, maybe it could also be heat distribution in the Rock, that perhaps warmer areas cause warmer color bursts.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
All sound like great theories, but as the show is over--sans the movie--we might never know.

Rose

Reaction score
Ditsie's colours

That makes sence to me that they would reflect off the caverns and that's how they appear differnt colours.

It's a possibility mood and geography factor into it. Perhaps now that I think of it the colors reflect how the Ditsies are feeling at any given moment. Or, on the other hand, maybe it could also be heat distribution in the Rock, that perhaps warmer areas cause warmer color bursts.