Do any of these Sesame clips ring a bell?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do any of these clips ring a bell to anyone?

1. Grover I believe was bird watching and baby birds hatched and when the mother came back she thought Grover was one of her babies.

2. Cookie Monster was sleeping over with Ernie while Bert was gone, and Cookie kept on getting scared at different things he saw in the dark and finally he ran through the door, literally!

I vaguely remember both of them, do any of you remember them?

ssetta

Reaction score
The first one you're talking about can currently be seen on one of the Season 31 episodes that Noggin is currently airing.

Pino

Reaction score
I remember the 1st one... he thinks the birds are cute and tells us how they are bord.. then mother appearce and she is really pisst off.. he fals from the tree he climed in! really funny :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So...now I remember the first one again! :smile: But so far, I take it know one remembers the second one? I believe the second one had Jim Henson's Ernie. Let's see if I can remember a few more details...when Ernie turns out the lights, Cookie Monster, I forget what he thought it was, but he got scared of it, but when Ernie turned on the light, he showed Cookie it was just a blanket. Then after two more times, Cookie got so scared, he jumped out of bed and ran through the door, while Ernie looks out the hole shaped like Cookie. I think that's how it was, it's been awhile, or it could've been a dream, but I defietly think it was real.

ssetta

Reaction score
Oh, yes, I remember both of them.

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
Courage-Bagge said:
So...now I remember the first one again! :smile: But so far, I take it know one remembers the second one? I believe the second one had Jim Henson's Ernie. Let's see if I can remember a few more details...when Ernie turns out the lights, Cookie Monster, I forget what he thought it was, but he got scared of it, but when Ernie turned on the light, he showed Cookie it was just a blanket. Then after two more times, Cookie got so scared, he jumped out of bed and ran through the door, while Ernie looks out the hole shaped like Cookie. I think that's how it was, it's been awhile, or it could've been a dream, but I defietly think it was real.
If I remember correctly, Cookie was sleeping over at E&B's, and he had a nightmare...something like all of these cookies were floating around in the air and everytime he would try to snatch one, they would jump out of his reach.

Maybe this is a totally different sketch altogether....hmm

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, I remember that one very well. That was funny. After that, Cookie Monster was afraid when Ernie offered him cookies, but that only lasted about a few seconds then he was back to his old self.

Thijs

Reaction score
I remember the second one and I have the first one on tape. cute skit

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Tommie said:
I remember the second one and I have the first one on tape. cute skit
Sorry to say, the Cookie Monster sketch you guys are mentioning doesn't match the one I remember, this one had no floating cookies. Evry time Ernie would turn out the light, Cookie Monster would see the silohuette of something and get scared until Ernie turned on the light again to show him it's nothing but an everyday household item, like the blanket I mentioned.

Splurge

Reaction score
Courage-Bagge said:
Sorry to say, the Cookie Monster sketch you guys are mentioning doesn't match the one I remember, this one had no floating cookies. Evry time Ernie would turn out the light, Cookie Monster would see the silohuette of something and get scared until Ernie turned on the light again to show him it's nothing but an everyday household item, like the blanket I mentioned.
I thought those were good bits. And those are two issues about nighttime that the target audience could identify with, being scared of that weird figure in the dark and having bad dreams.