Do the Muppets ever annoy you?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I think wiggy is the wirdo if he just wants to make fun of people. Well at least we understand the muppets some people don't know anything and how they acted. Is there anything u would like to get off ur chest? I proubly know what his proublem is. He's pick on at school and his freinds call him baby. Oh and his parents think he's to old for this stuff so he comes to pick on us about why he dislikes some of the muppets. I fell for u man. :frown: But please don't come crying to us go see a doctor about this proublem ok. He'll help u out. Have a nice day. Hope u figure out whats wrong w/ u. Bye. *waves*
What in the world are you talking about? I was quoting a line from GMC. How the heck did you take this to mean I "just want to make fun of people"? I think you should develope a thicker skin dude.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry Didn't know I was just remembering who wrote this thread. I'm sorry for this whole mix up. Didn't mean to get u mixed up w/ whoever wrote this thread. I'll make sure from now on I'll remember or cheak the thread. Sorry again. :embarrassed:

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
maniacal, maniacal thread..

ive been seeing alot of misunderstandings and aggression across the boards in the last couple of days...is it something to do with the moon??
:rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think Mars is so close to Earth that all us Martians here, are missing home.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Elmo is rather annoying. Especially in large doses. Baby Bear annoys me in the smallest of doses...
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
The only ones that actually annoy me are the new Pigs from Muppets Tonight and Elizabeth and little Murray Sparkles!

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!! uuuuug.....I gotta take a nap...... :sleep:

Mr. Do Not Disturb the Penguin

turlem

Reaction score
saying you like the muppets but not kermit is like saying you like rockand roll but hate elvis. no, the muppets never annoy me, the only exception to this is van neuter, i don't like that character. aside from that, never

oh, and i hate elmo, he's evil