Do the Weirdo Troll!

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
Ok this song has been playing in my head for years, does anybody know the words? I'm 100% sure Gonzo sings it, and after words Fozzie Goes Wocka Wocka Wocka for some reason? I think it's from the epsiode where they make song and send them into a tv company? :concern:

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
this is from memory so it may not be entierly acurate:

Weirdos love to rock! (Rock! Rock!Rock!)
Weirdos love to roll! (Roll! Roll! Roll!)
But if you get too weird (Weird!)
Your face looks like a troll (Like a Troll!)
Do the Weirdo Troll! (Do the Weirdo Troll)
Do the Weirdo Troll! (Do the Weirdo Troll)
It's Rock and Roll
Do the Weirdo Troll!

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember this episode from the second season. Rowlf receives a flyer in the mail saying that a music company was holding a song writing contest. Rowlf decided to write a beautiful piano piece and record it on tape. Then all the other babies wanted to write songs too. After that, Kermit and Piggy wrote a country song together, Fozzie wrote a comedy song about chickens crossing the road, Scooter made some funky computer music, Skeeter started up a marching band, Gonzo imagined his own rock and roll band and sang Weirdo Troll, Bunsen put Beaker in a one man band machine and it went berzerk, Then Beaker started singing, Row Row Row Your Boat, in MEEP MEEP. And finally, Animal started playing wild drum music, beating on everything.

When Gonzo tried to rewind the tape, he got tangled in it. They had to cut him free and tape the entire cassette back together. Then they mailed it off to the company. A week later, they heard the winning song on the radio. It was theirs. But since they had to cut up the tape earlier, all the songs got mixed up into one weird song. And the announcer said, "That song was written by not one, but 10 talented Muppet Babies!"