Do You Ever Go To Church? (Please reply)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
You know, It the church didn't accept people who were have done wrong, I think nobody would be welcome.
That's very true, sometimes you can get so caught up in judging other people, you can get to thinking you are perfect and sinless (I have been guilty of this, lol, I think everyone has). And usually the moment you start thinking that is when you get slapped in the face by reality, lol.

"Instant karma's gonna get you, it's gonna knock you right in the head!" :crazy:

"Instant karma's gonna get you, it's gonna knock you off your feet! You'd better recognize your brothers, everyone you meet."

The only that really bothers me is the tendancy for people to preach tolerance and free speech, but then clearly mean it only for themselves (again both 'liberals' and 'conservatives'). People should practice what they preach. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I would like to ask anyone who has MySpace, and who peeks at my blog from time to time to please read, and/or comment on my newest entry on the side subject we were discussing of Christians and homosexuals.