Do You Ever Go To Church? (Please reply)

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
I believe in the science way of everything. I believe in evolution, and i believe that both Heaven n **** were made up for people to make the right choices in life because if they didn't then they'll be punished for enternity.

Absolutely. :smile: I go to church every Sunday, and also think the evolution theory is valid. If that's the way it happened, then God caused it to happen that way. Scientists can figure out how things happen, which is very important, but they don't know why.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I go to the Scientology church nearby. It's so much fun.

I do know who is God.

I can't help but say I am not a Christian. I was always a Scientologist so yah--I just love where I am.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I am a faithful Catholic who goes to Church pretty regularly. Usually on Saturday night though sometimes Sunday morning.
From time to time I also go to church on Sunday morning at the Salvation Army. I love both Churches I attend very much and they both give me appropriate spiritual nourishment in their own way.
I think one day God may have His plans to use me specifically in Salvation Army but I know that He has placed me where it is best for me at the moment.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to. But I am a christian and and saved by the blood of Jesus and believe that he is God's son and the only way. I'm not trying to defend myself nor do I think I'm better or worse then anybody else. But it truly is how you live you're live everyday, because you can go to church and go through the motions go home and be totally hypocritical, you know? How do you live life the rest of the week after you leave church? But I don't want anybody to think I have anything against going to church, either.

Telly

Reaction score
I don't consider myself religious or a fan of organized relgion. I don't go to church. I still pray every now-and-again. I give thanks when things are going well or I ask that my friends and family are watched for and taken care of when things are going bad in their life. I kinda consider myself agnostic. I believe in a higher power. The few times my roommate/best friend and I have gone to church (weddings or funerals) he stated that he feels kinda weird since the church "hates" me (as he puts it) cuz I'm gay. When I do step into a church, I do get the feeling of not being wanted there, eventhough nobody would know I was gay. Why go somewhere you're not wanted? I'll pray from my house.