Do You Ever Go To Church? (Please reply)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not that we can talk too much about church, but I thought I'd direct you guys across to this thread, where a churchy-ish disgussion is already rampant.

Beau

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You know what's funny is that a lady asked me the same question at my new job (which I really hate, but that's a total different story.), and I'll give the same answer I gave her.

No.

MrsWembly

Reaction score
I don't go to church either. But I guess if I did, I would probably go to a Unitarian Church. I think its more open minded. There are just so many chuches in my area where people only care about making abortion illegal and denying marriage rights to gay people. I just don't think that way. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I do go to Church every Sunday. I do think it's important, but not everyone thinks that way and that's fine. It's not the only aspect of being a faithful person.

I support my Church for being against abortion. Though, I don't think making it illegal with help matters. It's a social issue that will hopefully be solved by people and not the government. Anyway, I have no interest in discussing it further here. :smile:

In the end, it's important to know how to live together despite differences of opinion, while still remaining true to yourself. :smile: :attitude: (Kermit and Sam know a lot about this!)

MrsWembly

Reaction score
I agree with you Heralde. I have a lot of close friends that feel differently than I do about certain issues. Despite what differences people have, it is important that we get along and respect one another.

I think Jim Henson would agree. :smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
jacobsnchz said:
Do You Ever Go To Church? Do you know JESUS? :confused: :halo:
Yes, I go to a Presbyterian church on Sundays. And me and my family accepted Jesus into our hearts. :smile: AMEN!

Andy

Reaction score
Sunday Mornings 11AM, that's where you'll find me. I'm also a Eucharistic minister and greeter.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Andy said:
Sunday Mornings 11AM, that's where you'll find me. I'm also a Eucharistic minister and greeter.
Out of curiosity are you Catholic? I'm just guessing because of the Eucharistic Minister thing, but I could be wrong. I am Catholic.

I go to church every Sunday, I sing with two different choirs and I'm a song leader (also called a Cantor) so I sing at either our 5:00 Saturday Mass, or at 8:00 or 10:00 on Sundays. Sometimes I'm at more than one!