Do You Ever Wonder...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
That theory is just as odd to me as one scientist who said we disabled people should not have babies, because we weren't "meant to be alive" without help when we were born, and we were just passing on bad DNA and it would someday mean the end of the human race..or something *rolls eyes* -.- (I know it nearly has nothing to do with the topic, I just had to vent, they made me so mad in so many ways);.;
What the - ? ! What a jerk! *opens her mouth to say something, then decides against it and storms off* People.....

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
That theory is just as odd to me as one scientist who said we disabled people should not have babies, because we weren't "meant to be alive" without help when we were born, and we were just passing on bad DNA and it would someday mean the end of the human race..or something *rolls eyes* -.- (I know it nearly has nothing to do with the topic, I just had to vent, they made me so mad in so many ways);.;
This "theory" is absolutely absurd!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I have my appendix and my tonsils.

I also have never broken a bone in my body...

Now watch this, as soon as I walk out the door today I'll get hit by a car or something...

As for my teeth, my dentist said they're so strong, I could chew nails (as in hammer and--not finger, lol) and come back for seconds!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My tonsils were taken out when I was five.

Maybe they should've left them in, because after they took them out is when I began to balloon up!

Other than that, let's see... when I was about ten I fractured my tailbone TRYING to roller skate... the doctors gave me two choices: either I could let them shove their hands up my butt and take it out, or just leave it there. Which do you think I chose?

Then three years ago, I broke my pinky toe.

Other than that, I've never broken an arm, or a leg, I've never been stung by a wasp or a bee, I've never been bitten by a dog (not saying they haven't TRIED).

I THINK I had a black eye once, but I don't remember.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Same with me. I've neem fracture-free. Though, I do fall and temprarily hurt myself at times.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Lets see, I have

Fractured both my wrists (right 3 times, left twice)
Sprained my left ankle (couldnt walk right for a week)
Broke right wrist on a growthplate (I think thats why my wrist will sometimes click)
Stung by a bee and had to go to the hospital
broke many many toes
broke several fingers

I've also been stalked by a squirel and chased by several dogs
scratched by my cat on the stomache (I had a scar from that for the longst time. I think its gone now)
Chipped my front upper right tooth

not to mention counless stubbed toes, smashed fingers/knuckles, falls, trips, crashes into things, constand smaching of arm into doorknob. Yeah, thats me

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I've chipped a tooth so that counts as breaking a bone.

I've been stung by a bee and bitten by a down starched by and cat and I've gotten a black eye before. I was at vacation bible school and It was my turn to lead the line and one of the kinds decides that they want to lead and when I try to tel them that I was my turn they give me a black eye and I was uncontrollably sobbing and had to sit out and he ended up leading the our group.:stick_out_tongue: Luckily someone squawking around the sanctuary in a bird suit made me crack up and forget about it. We have pictures.:crazy: