Do you feel Welcome at Muppet Central?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Now THIS is how The old Muppet Central was! {)
:sing: One Flying Cream Piieeeeeee!!!!!:sing: Whoever's coming better watch it!!
ducks Ha ha ha ha!! Missed me!! ( pie swoops into the back of the theater, then comes back like a boomerang, and hits Kathy in the face)

Bunsen: Oops, sorry! Me and Lew Zealand worker together to make a boomerang pie!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well this was somewhat of how it used to be.:stick_out_tongue: Would anyone like a muffin?

scooterfan360

Reaction score
well i don't know how to answer this but i feel somewhat not welcome here i just have this feeling that someone wants me to leave

Katzi428

Reaction score
well i don't know how to answer this but i feel somewhat not welcome here i just have this feeling that someone wants me to leave
Have you been getting rude Private Messages? The mods DO help. Let someone know OK? Or are you being bullied in here?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes if someone is bullying you bring it to the attention of one of the mods. Although I can't imagine who would be doing such a thing...well yes I can think of a few but hopefully if you let one of the staff know it can be taken care of right away. That just makes me mad someone would be going out of their way to be rude.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I have chocolate chip, banana, cherry, blueberry, cranberry, what's yer pick?
Ooh, I like chocolate chip!

( you throw a muffin at me, and it crumbles in my face)

I wanted to eat it!! Oh, whatever. I came prepared... ( has a army of penguins) They will go flying, to whoever hits me again...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
We have chickens somewhere around here but I think Gonzo took them for a walk. :concern: