1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Do you have a catch phrase?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by mo, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

I'm actually starting to sound like Abed from Community, and saying 'Cool Cool Cool'

Daniel
    mo likes this.
  2. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

I like to sometimes say "W T to the F" instead of "W T to the H"
    I also say "You betcha!", "No Way!", and a few others
    mo likes this.
  3. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i say 'Cheesecake" alot or "HMMM"
    mo likes this.
  4. tutter_fan

How about Hubba Hubba Wha?
    miss kermie and mo like this.
  5. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I say hubba wha?!
  6. tutter_fan

well, that....

Another catchphrase I use is "You're kidding me, right?" or "You're just pulling my leg!"
    mo likes this.
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I too say, "Hubba hu wha?" I wonder where it came from that we all three say it...
  8. tutter_fan

doesn't Kermit sometimes do a double take, and he says something similar or along the lines of what we 3 just said?
  9. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I say it because I'm always saying what?! so I may as well spice it up!
  10. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

I also sa, "Right?" if someone states the obvious or makes a good point lol, is kind of random xD
    mo likes this.
  11. tutter_fan

Sometimes if I hear something and I'm not interested, I'll say "Okayyyyyyyyyyyy...." or "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......."
  12. mo

mo Well-Known Member

It sounds like me being awkward at a party...
  13. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the behind the scenes footage on the Sesame Street DVD where Jerry and Richard are rehearsing with the Two Headed Monster. Jeff Stone tells him they're supposed to be looking at a telephone and wondering what it is and Richard had the puppet look at the phone and say, "Hubba wha?! Frank Oz!" Perhaps recalling Frank's Emmet Otter outtakes, lol.
    mo likes this.
  14. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

I usually say "That's nice." to about everything. It's than either in a voice if I was talking to a child or in a 'I couldn't care less' voice.
    mo likes this.
  15. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I got a new one.

"Holy halibituary!!!"
    mo likes this.
  16. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Well, I've got a few catchphrases... "Hi!", "What's up", "Have you heard about that new movie?", "I'm ready for lunch", "What's on TV?", "Let's watch that", "I'll record it!". Stuff like that.
    mo likes this.
  17. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Ha, some of these remind me of what a group of college friends and I used to say to change the subject when things got awkward or tense: "So... How about that local sports team?"

Once things felt really tense between a couple of people when there were 6-7 of us hanging out so I tentatively said, "Sooooo.... How about that, local?... Sports?... Teeeeeam...?"
    mo likes this.
  18. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Ha Ha Ha, I always say, "So... Nice weather we're having..."
    mo likes this.
  19. mo

mo Well-Known Member

that reminds me of when I was in austria (around febuary when I was off for a week!)
    there was an english speaking giel in the elevator it was only me and my brother so I said:"it's nice weather were having,right?"
    miss kermie likes this.
  20. Yuna Leonhart

Yuna Leonhart Well-Known Member

Whenever something or someone isn't there where they should be, I always say "Isn't there someone/something missing?"
    mo likes this.