Do you have a catch phrase?

Slackbot

Reaction score
My writing catchphrase is "It was a dark and stormy night" and any variation I can get away with.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I have a few:

1. When someone calls me Ms. muppet or some variation I go: "It's Miss Piggy, get it right."

2. "Come at me chica/muchacha"

3. "SCIENCE!" (like in the song She Blinded Me With Science by Thomas Dolby"

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
If I'm feeling antsy, I've been known to chant, "I can't. I can't. I can't sit still!"

Reactions: mo

Teheheman

Reaction score
Fricken, and Dangnabit. Crud is creeping up there but those are the big 3 and of course. The big one on here is LOVE EVERYBODY!

Daniel

dwmckim

Reaction score
Okay, real answer:

I often tend to say very Kermit-like "Oh good"

Aside from that and other odd Muppet quotes, a lot of my catchphrases tend to be fave lines from my fave obscure songs:

"Prima amore - WOW!" (Eurythmics, Wide Eyed Girl)
"Swelligant" (Debbie Harry/Iggy Pop, Well Did Ya Evah?)
...and whenever i hear a Shakespears Sister song pop up somewhere unexpected, i always shout/sing out "IT'S SHAKESPEARS SISTER - YEAH-HAH!" the same way Joniece Jamison adlibs during the fade of Dirty Mind

...and i'll sometimes refer to a group of plastic trendy girls as "a pack of blonds" (courtesy Julie Brown)

I'll sometimes greet someone (especially if i know they're a Twin Peaks fan) with "On top of the morning to you"

and i never swear in standard four letter words (too much a gentleman) so i instead use Farscape curses or "Oh, Ju-dy Ten-U-da!" (one day i just randomly thought how great sounding a swear phrase that sounded like and it since stuck)

...again from my Obsessed Muppet Freak side, when something confuses me, i tend to mutter "Chicken soup? What is this? I don't get it!"

Lola p

Reaction score
I yell the phrase: foos do rah! At the top of my lungs.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
I still love "Firefly"s language: "Shiny." One of these days I'll learn all that Chinese cussing, too...

One left over from the '80s, to express disbelief, confusion, or general stupidity: "Geh gabba du probba, offasuh?"

And the one I probably overuse the most: "...Yeeeeah." :rolleyes:

Although lately I've adopted a bit of Snookie Blyer-speak for fun: "Oh-KAY!" and then quickly move on to some other topic. Something about his snarkiness amuses me no end.
------------------