Do you open your figures?

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I've got most of mine out of the boxes, although they do look nice in the box, you just dont get to see what theyre really like unless you can actually hold them. If theres a double of a certain character like Bear on Patrol Fozzie, I havent opened him for now as I don't really have a space for him in the display. I have a few doubles of figures that ive kept in the packet also. Its good to have a few unopened, if i had the money, I'd buy 2 or 3 of each.

camilla

Reaction score
Mine are out of the boxes. I could not bear having them in the boxes and not being able to play with the little accesories. Mega Gonzo looks brilliant sitting on the speakers in my front room. Plus I doubt they would be very valuable unless it was an ultra rare figure

beaker

Reaction score
Keeping figures "MOC" was so 1990's...its the new millennium, open them suckers up, play and display I say!

jordan

Reaction score
"whatever" avatar

hey, Some of my friends and I were talking about old telivision shows that we used to watch when we were younger and I would like to find out some information on them (I am sorry for putting it in this thread, I could not find one that looked appropiate for this subject, also "whatever" avatar is a character from one of the shows that I would like to get the name of. anyways here is the list, I would just like to see pictures from the shows or possibly a place to buy dvd's if they exist
aeon flux
*GULLY GLEN* <really want to find information out about this one
pinwheel
buster and me
[round house, are you afraid of the dark, you can't say that on television] ^may be the wrong site for these that were played on nickelodeon
and Eurikas castle, I would really like to see pictures from this show

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Palisades' slogan is not "Keep it sealed up!" In my collection, all but Usher Scooter and Blue Variant Floyd have been released from confinement. Moran9969 has the right idea in keeping figures in a glass case. I need to get me one of those.

However, one of these days I am going to eBay for some of my favorites so I can keep them in their packaging just so I always have them in mint condition.