Do you remember THESE live-action tunes?

ceecee

Reaction score
I liked the one about babies:

"You've got baby hands, baby feet.....baby (something.....)"

Sorry, don't remember it too good, but it also goes:

"You're my B-A-B-Y, my beautiful baby, my beautiful baaaaby!"

superfan

Reaction score
Here's a couple more:

*A puppy trying to climb up a set of wooden stairs to the house. He would run along the length of one and scramble up and then run along the length of the next in the opposite direction to do the same. he made it to the top, thankfully...he was the cutest little dog! The song was kinda,"Keep on trying, la la pup..." not exactly, I know, but close enough.

*~Je T'aime Means I Love You, A wonderful thing to say,
Je t'aime means I love you a thing that we say each day,
To your mother, your father, your sister, your brother, and friends important to you,
To just remember je t'aime, je t'aime, in French it means I love you.~*

It showed a little girl playing out on the swing of her front yard, when she sees a car (or truck) come down the lane. She gets excited and runs up to it. All her family comes out and has this big reunion kind of picnic. As the song recites the family members, it shows close ups of each one.

I have more, but my lunch break has come to a close!
Talk soon, thanks for the memories!
:smile:

maxdrive

Reaction score
the one i remeber most is the winter one where the girl is singing abotu what she has to put on sining about that and how its winter

goob

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
With the exception of the 4th one, I remember all of them, and I have to say Hard Working Dog and Paddle my way to you were my favorites.

Does anyone remember Garbage man Blues?

Got to compact it,
Compress it,
Recycle,
make less of it...

Man, I remember this stuff! Not too well, but I can.
Yes! That recycling song was so catchy. Now it's kinda in my head. Only kinda because I only just barely remember it.