Do you speak German?

Gloworm

Reaction score
Hello,
I am in desperate need of knowing what this means:

Ach du lieber Volkswagen car saurbraten weiner schitzel und a wunderbar.

I don't know if you noticed but that is lyrics from 'cabin fever' in Muppet treasure island. It sounds German but unfortunately I only know one other phrase: Die kuleshcrank ist flaun mine hose (which is supposed to mean: the refrigerator is down my trousers).
Anyways, if any of you know what it means (bearing in mind that it could just be a few words that sound good when you put them together) I would be much obliged.
Danker :smile:
Glo

Klonoa

Reaction score
It doesn't mean anything when put all together as far as I can tell. I took a lot of German classes in high school and college so I can still recognize some words and phrases and things. I'm better at reading it than speaking it, though. My favorite phrase in German is "Essen Sie nicht die gelben Schnee." Well, it's one of the only phrases I can remember anyway.

In one of my textbooks they said, "Ich trinke Milch frisch von der Kuh." That cracked me up so much when I first heard that.

--Klonoa
Translations:
Don't eat yellow snow
I drink milk fresh from the cow

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Gloworm said:
Ach du lieber Volkswagen car saurbraten weiner schitzel und a wunderbar.
Alas you lovely Volkswagen car marinated beef Viennese chip and a wonderfull

Whatever

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
Alas you lovely Volkswagen car, marinated beef, Viennese chip and a wonderfull
Well, "Ach" really means more like "Oh", but that's right otherwise. It makes me laugh, so I put it in my signature!