• Yes

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 47.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
oh silly me...that's probably where I thought of that. I love 'Return to Oz.' gotta watch that one again...
but it still wouldn't hurt and the Muppets have put ideas from several different movies into their other movies. They can parody any movie they want to!
Camilla doesn't talk and wouldn't need to, just squawk and wait for Gonzo to save her. hee hee...
I just don't think Pepe would work. He doesn't seem like a pet type either.
anyhoo, just my opinion, i s'pose just wait to see what they do with it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know I voted yes but as I was thinking I thought of Bakervillie. (can't spell well) but I was thinking what him. He's hasn't been w/ the muppets in a while expeilly any movie they've done. What about him? I mean I like Rowlf but w/ everyone saying he'd be better some place else in the movie I'll have to go w/ everyone here that says that. I would perfure Bakervillie as Toto. I know we've haven't seen him in very much expect TMS but I would reather see Bakervillie as Toto. How does anyone else fell about this?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Haha! I was thinking of Baskerville just for the heck of it, but we all know they wouldn't use him, Foo Foo seems like the choice that would be most true to the orignal movie, but you have to think where would Pepe be placed that he would be used a lot. I have to say Rowlf as Toto would be cool just to see Rowlf talk, beinging around all the time and everything, but it wouldn't seem right to the flim, in a way it seems weird for Pepe too, but he's got the small animal type role for him, a main role for him who will be on camrea most of the time and....well, he has four letters in his name too like Toto! LOL! :wink:

Lets face it, Pepe is a bigger character to the Muppets now then Rowlf is, used more, more lines and stuff. now Pepe as big as he may seem, (well not in size) Is still very new to the Muppets and there are still many people who don't know of him, so i would think Rowlf is still well know just kinda forgot about, but Pepe is still a break threw character and is becoming more and more popular so they want to put pepe in a place that will be main. I think Rowlf should get a nice cameo role, but we still have to remember that you know that some of the roles will also be played by human actors other then Dorthy. but I hope not too many.

It's nice to her that piggy will be the witch, but i kinda wish she would be dorthy and then have a human actor as the witch, but at least it's rumored that Piggy will be the witch rather then a human for Dorthy and then one as the witch. still i would then want Foo Foo as Toto if Piggy was Dorthy but then you have to think where would Pepe be placed?

Camilla as Toto i think would only work if Gonzo was Dorthy...lol and that an't happing! same goes for Rizzo, but well not really he could work just as well as Pepe I guess, boy did Rizzo really did take a back seat after MFS, he was really pushed into the background in IAVMMCM, he didn't appear in the Weezer video, nor get a Nascar like Pepe did a few years ago. I wonder where he will be placed into this new movie?

CarburetorJane

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
boy did Rizzo really did take a back seat after MFS, he was really pushed into the background in IAVMMCM, he didn't appear in the Weezer video, nor get a Nascar like Pepe did a few years ago. I wonder where he will be placed into this new movie?
I know! I can't believe how Gonzo and Rizzo have been split up as of late... Anyways, I voted yes for Rowlf becuase I would rather have him as Toto then Pepe. Yeah Pepe is funny and was great in MFS, but King Prawn is best in small amounts as Amzing Mumford already said. I think he would be really good as the Mayor.

I hope Rizzo gets a better part.. Maybe he can be Gonzo's "oil can"!

Rizzo: "Squeak-squeak."
Gonzo: "What are you doing? Why did you squeak?"
Rizzo: "I'm an oil can."
Gonzo: "Oil cans don't go 'Squeak-squeak'. I do. You're suppose to go 'drip-drip'."
Rizzo: "Trust me, you don't want me doin' that on ya."

Beebers

Reaction score
*says in small voice*

Why, not a newly built and conceived character.

For Toto.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The more I think about it...

Pepe- I love the Prawn, and we have to shoehorn him in somewhere (I'd think the way he acted in VMC, he'd be the villian's sidekick) but I'm liking the idea less and less...

Rizzo- he could work... but Steve is busy with :smile: you know...

Camilla- I wish they'd go back and reconsider this one before the final project. it makes a lot of sense.

I still don't like Rowlf as Toto... I mean, he can't just go off and yap like Toto... as was said earlier, he's got dry wit. he makes snide remarks at times... just doesn't fit the character.

A new character... I dislike that one most of all... The one thing I hated about MTI and MCC was they made more new characters for roles, and the lesser characters weren't even there. Lew Zeland's only line was cut from the final project in the "Cabin Fever" number...

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Just a thought...

Not sure if anyone's suggested this before, but what about Sprocket from Fraggle Rock? He's hilarious as a kind of background/non-speaking character and that's all Toto really has to be. I can just imagine him dancing in the background of some musical number like in MFC. Plus, he's a dog.

My vote would still go to Rizzo since he can play the role as well as Pepe w/o getting on my nerves after a while. But, Sprocket is my favorite Fraggle Rock character and I'd go for that too.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
I love Rowlf and he should definitly be in this, but wouldn't it make sense with FooFoo as Toto? :sympathy: