Does anybody know.....

muppetfan620

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Does anybody know when the next season of SS will start airing? I watch SS every day, but watching the same old episodes every day can sometimes put me to sleep! :sleep: :wink:

Millicent

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Dear Magnificent,

I think they normally air the newer episodes beginning around August or September, right?

FOZ

muppetfan620

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I seem to remember them being aired in april of last year.

Millicent

scarecroe

Reaction score
I thought I heard new SS seasons start in the Spring too, but I don't really know.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
This sounds like a job for fellow forum member, Secret Squirrel! At last I heard, the new season 34 episodes would starting airing in April 2003. Maybe you can get a more definitive answer by sending that forum member an E-mail message. Hope this helps.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I wouldn't bother Secret Squirrel with that. I'm sure someone here knows. In fact, I thought I read a thread recently where Phil mentioned when the new season would start.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I swear... it just stinks that it's going to be another month of "OOOH Zoe, that Chicken thinks Rocko is an egg! We have to get her off!"

:stick_out_tongue: :grouchy: :boo:

And they have so little episodes this year, so they'll probably have this season's 7th time reruns over and over into the mix.

this leads me to believe one thing, more people need to go out and buy more Sesame Street Merchandising for the Funding.

Of course, PBS has been known to be stingy with new episodes (no thanks to the pulled government funding). There has not been one Between the Lions I haven't seen already 39 times, and If I see the "Arthur's new Glassed" episode one more time, I'll go batty.

Of course, Sesame Workshop is also swithing attention to the lame kiddy show, Dragontales (for people who thought Carebears and My Little Pony were too macho)... that really ticks me off...

Hey SW, if you're listening, why not air OLD episodes along side the lack of new ones?

scarecroe

Reaction score
I'm out of the loop on that. When did the government stop funding?

muppetfan620

Reaction score
First, thanks for the info. :smile:

Second, I'm one of the few who happens to like Dragontales and Arthur, so I'm not too upset about it. :smile:

Millicent