Does anybody like these old books?

Rose

Reaction score
I vaguely remember those books allthough I wasn't a big fan of them. It was something that I kind of read when I was in primary school but I don't remember much of them after that.
I do remember seeing television programs about them but they were something I watched when nothing else was on that was about it. I do remember watching Kaptian Kangaroo when I was a kid.
I didn't really tell anyone about it when one day my mum noticed mt watching it and she said man you know your brothers watched that as well. Explaining here there was like an 17 years difference between my oldeest brother and me I was the youngest of 5. lol

Just wondering if anybody likes these old children's book series:

Mr Men and Little Miss by Roger Hargreaves

Sweet Pickles by Jacquelyn Reinach, Ruth Lerner Perle, and Richard Hefter

How Spider Saved by Robert Kraus

I found the Sweet Pickles to have some similarities with the Mr. Men and Little Misses.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Mr. Men is great. I love those guys. love their new series. But it took me like 20 years to actually see Mr. Men merchandise in the US.... there's someone from England that has the world record biggest collection of Mr. men stuff, and I'm a might jealous at some of the stuff in that collection.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I LOVE the Mr. Men and Little Miss books, I had a bunch of them as a kid. I always thought the illustrations were great. Sweet Pickles I remember my cousin had an old computer game for like Commodore 64 or something with the Sweet Pickles characters and I remember the T.V. commercials that advertised the books you could send away for and they came in a Sweet Pickles green bus storage case.