Does anyone know when series 7 is due?

Telly

Reaction score
Series 3 came out in mid-February last year. I know this because my friends came into my work and told me. Why would I know this? Because it was my birthday (Feb 17) when they told me and I ended up getting Scooter from one of them for my present.

jediX

Reaction score
rexcrk said:
Neither does mine :frown:
Well, the closest one to me doesn't carry ANY figures, but for whatever reason they got a case of series 7. :smirk:

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
That's a little early!

I would assume you meant series 6 dude... If not, those figs could be worth BIG bucks!!! HAHAHA... Anyway, I seem to remember something about buying these in February as well. I guess we'll have to see what we see!!! I'll start stashing cash now... HAHAHAAH.

Justin Faulknor

Reaction score
Latest word at Palisades is they'll be out early to mid March now...a couple of weeks later than first planned.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Justin Faulknor said:
Latest word at Palisades is they'll be out early to mid March now...a couple of weeks later than first planned.
Maybe it's for the better, so I can catch up collecting the exclusives.

Fozzie54

Reaction score
I've been lucky in that my EB has been carrying the figures all along (knock on wood). I'm sorry nobody else is having luck with them. I do find that some EBs are bigger and stock more stuff like action figures, and that others are small and barely have a decent selection of games, let alone figures.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Sweet!!!

Yeah, at the very least, this means that the quality of the final drafts has the possibility of being increased! (not that they probably NEED that much improvement from what I've seen...) and it DOES get me time to save up and collect sme other items I have been sucked into (DARN YOU STIKFAS!!! GIMME BACK MY MONEY!!!)

Erine81981

Reaction score
So where do most of ya'll buy Muppet figures of the Internet? As where are the best. Becaue I went to all the Sam Goody, Media Play and they don't sell them of the sites and what does EB stand for? I would rather get them off the internet instead at the stores (since I can't always go to where they sell them in my town) I would try getting them off Ebay but since most are not selling them in a set I would rather get them at a set instead of sepert. Could some one help me?