Does anyone know

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If Big Bird, Elmo, and Dr. Feel's appearance on The Dr. Phil Show in February 2004 might be available on YouTube, or if there's even an online clip of it available?

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I think they were on there about 2 or 3 years ago.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I saw one with Bob and the first one, but I didn't see one with Big Bird and Elmo.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
JoeyMuppet said:
I think they were on there about 2 or 3 years ago.
It was February 2004, I remember because it was also the same weekend we had to babysit my niece. Dr. Phil had Dr. Feel on the show, and he was describing to the kids in the audience (yes, there were little kids in the audience on the Dr. Phil Show) how he feels people's feeling. He then said he feels his happiest patient is Elmo, so Elmo pops up, and then later Big Bird walks on stage (wearing his striped tie).

One thing I noticed during that appearance was something I was taught NEVER HAVE A PUPPET DO IN FRONT OF A LIVE AUDIENCE: Dr. Feel and Elmo "popped up" out of what looked like a kitchen counter or something with a hole in it for Steve and Kevin. I was taught to never have a puppet just "pop up" into the scene like that. I was taught to have them like "walk on", or like "walk up a staircase" or something like that, so I was surprised that two professionals like Steve and Kevin just "popped up" the puppets like that.