Does anyone remember this product?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... I'm really boardering on the "Was it a dream, or was it reality" existentialism here... but was there ever such a product as a Cookie Monster piano?

An amorphous blob meld of cookie Monster and a Kiddy piano. It had only like 5-10 keys and everytime you hit one, his eyes would google. Creepies thing I've ever seen.

In fact, I think I used to have recurring nightmares about it back when I was really young.

superfan

Reaction score
Well, well, well! It appears that I actually have this little toy piano that you speak of! I found it at Value Village about a month ago! My daughter actaully brings it into bed with her! Not to cuddle, of course, but to play.
You're right, it is a little creepy.
Got it for 3 bucks. Really good shape, too.
It's red, with his face on the 'backboard' portion and it has eight keys chich play in the wonky key of C. Each key has a sticker on it with the number 1 through 8. It has a grill in the back that acts as an amplifier to the sound. When you press the keys, you hear more of the keys being pressed than the tinny toy piano plunk sound. The eyes 'google', but not much unless you play it like Don Music did!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Thanks. I thought I was going insane... err.. more than usual there.

superfan

Reaction score
Ha! If you think you were going insane, my daughter's sleeping with the darn thing!
Glad to help out.