Does Fozzie need an alibi?

Phantom

Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,135242,00.html

I hope Kevin isn't vacationing in Minnesota.

CRYSTAL, Minn. — Police responding to a call of a convulsing Elvis Presley (search) impersonator soon found themselves in a high-speed chase of another faux celebrity — a man dressed as one of the Blues Brothers (search).

Crystal Police Capt. Dave Oyaas said the bizarre string of events began when officers were called to a veterans hall Monday morning to find a man dressed as Elvis Presley apparently in convulsions.

When the officers approached, Oyaas said the man suddenly jumped up and yelled, "Viva Las Vegas!" before singing show tunes.

At about the same time, two women said another man at the veterans hall dressed as John Belushi's (search) character in "The Blues Brothers" had stolen their car and driven to a nearby airport.

The man led police on a high-speed chase around the airport before officers forced him to stop and arrested him.

"It's one of those things that you stop and scratch your head, and you think that 'Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing?'" Oyaas said.

Oyaas said charges pending against the men could include disorderly conduct, fleeing police and drunken driving.

The men had been drinking together at the VFW before police arrived. Blood tests will show how much, but Oyaas said, "I would venture to say quite a bit."

There is no mention of Muley or Ghostbusters, so he may be innocent of this one. :wink:

Beebers

Reaction score
ROFL ROFL ROFL.

We'd better start a fund, for bail.

Oh, ROFL.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
I thought of him when I saw that article too and e-mailed it to him. He hasn't yet said what he thought of it. :embarrassed:

Phantom

Reaction score
Before I saw the location, my first thought was Memphis.

Whatever

Reaction score
Well, obviously if Kevin did it, he would have to do it away from Memphis so we wouldn't suspect him.

Beebers

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I thought of him when I saw that article too and e-mailed it to him. He hasn't yet said what he thought of it.
He's awaiting bail and has no current access to e-mail.

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Phantom

Reaction score
Maybe we could send him e-bail....

Ha ha I kill me....

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
He's awaiting bail and has no current access to e-mail.

:smile: :smile: :smile:
Seriously, he hasn't been on the forum since Oct 3! If he isn't in jail, his body has been taken over by alien beings. Which I'm sure he wouldn't mind, him being such a big Ghostbusters fan.

Whatever

Reaction score
Actually, he just wrote me this. So I guess it ain't so.
Fozzie Bear said:
See? Now that's funny!!

A black man dressed as Curtis in the Blues Brothers tried to rob a bank around here once. Heh.
Kev

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
See, that very well COULD have been me doing all that, except I don't know any elvis impersonators. Muley wouldn't have been along for something like that anyhow. he has his own capers without getting involved in mine.

Work took us off internet, so i can't post as often as I'd like to at ANY of my forum places, so i'm catching up SOME tonight. That's the reason I lack in existence as often as I used to be around. That, and october is just busy for lil' devils like me! :smile: