Does Fozzie need an alibi?

Beebers

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Work took us off internet, so i can't post as often as I'd like to at ANY of my forum places, so i'm catching up SOME tonight. That's the reason I lack in existence as often as I used to be around. That, and october is just busy for lil' devils like me!
Ah, a likely story. Muley actually went in with a hacksaw hidden in a cake and sprang him lol.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I would wish, but Muley wouldn't be that kind to me. Actually, he'd use that time to do everything I won't allow him to do: late nite tv and snacks, not doing his homework, birthday parties when there are no birthdays...

Whatever

Reaction score
How old is Muley anyway? Sounds like he's about ten.

Beebers

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I would wish, but Muley wouldn't be that kind to me. Actually, he'd use that time to do everything I won't allow him to do: late nite tv and snacks, not doing his homework, birthday parties when there are no birthdays...
:big_grin:

And let you sit, incarcerated, surrounded by Elvis impersonators, while he parties? Wow, Muley's got a rebel streak, who knew? Well, good luck at your arraignment lol, and keep up the good work.

:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
He's a VERY smart 7 year old. Of his friends, Roy Duck is probably the only one of them that is truly a 7 year old mentally.

I did ask, and Muley said he would try to break me free. But, only because he knows nobody else'll spring to buy his food and he'd otherwise go hungry. Nice kid, that mule.

:rolleyes: