1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Does Lanford hate Red?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by MuppetsFan4Life, Mar 4, 2012.

1. MuppetsFan4Life

MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

I don't know. Ever since "A Cave of One's Own," I get the feeling that Lanford has something against Red or the other way around. What do you guys think?
  2. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

Well, maybe it just mirrors the aggression level of the Fraggle in front of it. Red was never really fond of it (and vice versa). Mokey's more mellow, and it is very loyal to her. On the other hand, they eventually do come to a mutual understanding and appreciation.
    GopherCoffee and heralde like this.
  3. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

But what about Gobo, Boober and Wembley?:smirk::sigh::coy:
  4. RedPiggy

RedPiggy Well-Known Member

IIRC, Lanford was hesitant about being cared for them, but there's nowhere near the same amount of hostility.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

Red just needed to learn to be patient with Lanford and give him time to warm up to her. She comes off to him as someone who dislikes him and being a plant who appears aggressive by nature, he's willing to put up a fight with her And all night long I might add, which I /lol'ed for a long time on, as Red can't get seem to get any sleep the first night with him trying to take a bite at her constantly.

I wish Lanford might of appeared in a few more episodes than those that he did, but I guess there is only so much you can do with a Night-Blooming Yellow-Leaved Deathwort.
    GopherCoffee likes this.