Dog City

weissermom

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the Muppeteered version of Dog City is not available to purchase? I have a vhs copy that we recorded off of the show aired on television, but the quality is not great and DVD would be so much better! I didn't care for the cartoon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central. Actually, Dog City, the special episode from The Jim Henson Hour was released on DVD in the UK. You could contact some of our UK members like Luke and/or Beauregard to see if they can help you get a copy... Or you could contact KermiClown who has the entire Jim Henson Hour (JHH) on DVD.
Hope this helps and have a good time exploring the rest of the forums. :batty: :search:

Opeth215

Reaction score
Yes, there was a copy made in the UK. However, excluded from this copy were the MuppetTelevision segments, which were just as classic as Dog City itself (citing from http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Dog_City:_The_Movie )

Would certainly love to get a hold of the FULL episode... I'm in a similar bind as Weissermom where I had the whole thing taped on VHS (along with Dark Crystal ), but it's in all but ruined condition now..

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
Dog City is awesome

I have a copy on DVD, transferred from a VHS. It has the whole thing with the Jim Henson Hour segements.
I'm not in the business of selling this stuff... But will make copies fro trade it anyone wants one.
And believe me it doesn't take much to trade with me! I'm not picky... Shoot me a Private Message if you're interested!

And check out the trailer for Josh And Todd!

:wink: