Dog Takes Himself to Vet

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I just heard this on the news and thought it was pretty cool. This dog in Kentucky got spooked by a late-night thunderstorm and ran out of his yard and ended up getting hit by a car. He dragged himself to the veterinarian's office and was sitting there waiting on the doorstep when they opened in the morning! The vet says he's going to be just fine. :smile:
Erin

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
there was a dog who was injected with a tranqulizer and gassed, and lived through it (the shelter decided he should go back up for adoption!)

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
there was a dog who was injected with a tranqulizer and gassed, and lived through it (the shelter decided he should go back up for adoption!)
Wow! That was one lucky dog! :smile: I've heard of that happening before with people. When I went to Edinburgh, Scotland, the tour guide showed us a pub that was named after a woman who had been hanged, then came to as the wagon was bumping along the road to the cemetery. They let her go and she wound up being one of the city's most beloved citizens! :halo:
Erin

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
reminds me of a story of a guy who survived the titanic sinking after 4 hours in the icy waters! he had taken in so much alcohol his blood was too thin to freeze