Doing a report on Jim Henson any sugestions?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
We also make a puppet with it so it will be :cool:
Any ideas?
from
BARRY LEE:rolleyes:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
well besides the looking up information on him, do something visually exciting for your project like draw some sesame street characters, or muppet characters, or both...or print up some pictures of some of the characters and use them in your project. oh and talk about the people he has met like george lucas who created star wars, elton john, etc.....

and good luck!!!

ryan

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I did a term paper on him a few years ago. It was pretty biographical I guess. I tried to talk about his goals and dreams. I used a lot of quotes too (which are always fun) especially from people he'd been close to to show what an impact he had on the world. Good luck with your paper!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Is it a written report or a oral report?

If it is a speech you may want to show some clips from his movies or Sesame Street. Either way, you chose a very interesting subject so it'll be great.

Good luck! :excited:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Is it a oral report or a research paper-type deal? 'Cause I did a 20-page research paper on The Jim Henson Company last year, and I did pretty well.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Check this book out!

Chek out Christopher Fitch's book "JIm Henson The Works" I wrote a paper on him too, and out of all info, this was the most helpful! its a very cool book, so I highly sugest it!:smile: :wink: :zany: