Dom Deluise Question

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey gang,
Just got home from school, tonight, to find my pleasant surprise of all 15 DVDs, which my parents got me, from another board member. So, I initially watched Juliet Prowse, to see thefirst ever episode. I can say it was an interesting experience. Very different than what I was used to, but I guess I sorta expected that. Also glad to be reminded Roger Moore's in their, to have both bookends.

Anyway, next was Dom Deluise, as I couldn't wait to once again see the Merdlidops, an old favorite from my youth, all over again. Anyways, it was definitely a rush, and I can't wait to see more old ones I can remember, as well as the many new ones. Still, when watching it, then looking over the guide, here, I was trying to figure out the voices.

I like to pride myself on character voice recognition skills, but all I could get was Frank, who was obvious. I guess I'm mainly wondering who the other main one, closer to the screen is. I am leaning towards Jerry, but could be wrong. It's interesting to see, here, that it was pretty much all but Jim, but I even thought I heard him in there, with the group laughter. Anyways, any help, as far as this, would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot, and take care.

-Squigiman

Squigiman

Reaction score
None of you guys can help me with this? Does anyone read this board, at all???

-Squigiman

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I could hear Frank (laughing), Richard Hunt (the Merdlidop who screams before his crater is invaded), possibly Dave Goelz ("Quarter after six") and Jerry Nelson (chanting "Merdlidop" at the beginning, with Frank). I don't know the fifth, but it was probably Jim since all of them sounded male.