Don Music in a more teenage show

D

Dil

Since Don Music was banned because of kids doing his head-banging, perhaps he would have appeared in a more teenage show. Don is so funny, at least he must appear in a TV Teenage Comedy Show, as a new regular, doing more songs, and have a warning before his sketches, another TV Show regular would appear in place in Kermit.

You can Agree with me for that, no?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Yeah but why would they have a teenage show on show for children where only a handful of teens watch it?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
It's not like there's no shows out there for older kids, including teens.

D

Dil

I just wished that Don Music did more spoofy goofy stuff. His head-banging in a Teenage Show, should be away from kids until they are teens, and they'll read the Warnings.

travellingpat

Reaction score
Unless they recast or showed old Clips...dons not gonna be making any appearences anytime soon

D'Snowth

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Unless they recast or showed old Clips...dons not gonna be making any appearences anytime soon
But what if they simply showed him in sketches that didn't involve him banging his head on his piano? Like that one sketch from the American history series where he was Thomas Jefferson in search of a quill to write the Declaration of Independance with and Colonist Grover was trying to help him but kept bringing him other things like a drill, and a chicken whose name was Phil?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Yeah they could do that...but not in like a teenage setting as Dil suggested...i just dont think that would fly with the parents...although i doubt many kids today would still imitate him...but who knows?