Done with graduation!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Man o man, the last few days I've had some busy days because of 1.) i grdautaed with a bachelors degree in history and 2.) my brother graduated with a doctorate degree in pharmacy. So I had to do my graduation yesterday from 9 am until noon and before that I had to get up at 6 am that morning and have breakfast with the family at 7. Of course after the graduation we all went out and ate lunch.

For my brother, we had a banquet to go to last night for him and his friends that were graduating from phamracy school and that lasted from 6 until 11. By 9 pm I was totally tired. Of course this mornign he had his graduation at 9 am and I had to wake up around 7, which I would have wanted to continue to sleep, and we went out again with the family around 1 and ate lunch.

So it's been a full few days. I'm exhausted! But it was fun having the parents around to buy us food! My mom was crying because my brother and I were graduating. That's a little over the top, but what ever.

Anyway, that's my rant.

ryan

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Congrats Ryan!!! Congrats to your brother too.Are you going to go into teaching?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Maybe, I still need to take a few more extra classes to get certified to teach. I can do that back in Dallas where my parents live. I think in the next year or so I'll start shooting for a masters degree too. After seeing my brother get his doctorates degree and becoming a doctor in the medical field, I might get a doctorates in another field one of these days so people can refer to me as "doctor!" :smile: :crazy: :big_grin:

ryan

unclematt

Reaction score
Ryan, first of all congradulations on your graduation. Secondly, I have heard so many people talk bout you in other posts that I am glad I am finally meeting you (kind of). My name is Matt and I have been pretty active the past bunch of months. Looking forward to talking to you in the future and getting to know you better.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Hey, thanks Matt. There is actually another Ryan on this board that is also active. Maybe people were talking about him? Or maybe me!... Anyway, nice to meet you and thanks for the compliment.

ryan

McFraggle

Reaction score
Congrats on your graduation! :excited: Good luck with your future as well. :smile: