Donnizetti Ferlenghetti?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK guys and gals, I'm hoping that someone out there will be able to help me out on a last-ditch effort. You know who the character is, that fat blue AM with shades and a goatee who looked like a beatnik rapper.
Is his name "Donnizetti Ferlenghetti" or "Ferlenghetti Donnizetti"? Just trying to get some closure on this issue after changing its position in my listings a few times, and I wanna make sure it stays put as one entry or the other.
Also, here are a few other name questions I've got.
Is Bip Bipadotta's name spelled correctly like this or as "Bippadotta"?
Is Cathleen the Cow's name spelled correctly like this or as "Cathlene"?
From the Monster Clubhouse, is Googel's name spelled correctly like this or as "Google"?
Please post here as soon as you have an answer. Thanks for your help and have a good day.

Soul H

Reaction score
The Count said:
OK guys and gals, I'm hoping that someone out there will be able to help me out on a last-ditch effort. You know who the character is, that fat blue AM with shades and a goatee who looked like a beatnik rapper.
Is his name "Donnizetti Ferlenghetti" or "Ferlenghetti Donnizetti"? Just trying to get some closure on this issue after changing its position in my listings a few times, and I wanna make sure it stays put as one entry or the other.
Also, here are a few other name questions I've got.
Is Bip Bipadotta's name spelled correctly like this or as "Bippadotta"?
Is Cathleen the Cow's name spelled correctly like this or as "Cathlene"?
From the Monster Clubhouse, is Googel's name spelled correctly like this or as "Google"?
Please post here as soon as you have an answer. Thanks for your help and have a good day.
Count, the rapping muppet's name is Ferlenghetti Donnizetti. And you are right; Googel is the monters name, and Bip Bippadotta is how its pronounced.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks SoulH. Ferlenghetti Donnizetti is how it's listed in my listings, just ran across the reverse name when searching through muppet_dk's website.
But is "Googel" the correct spelling of that particular character's name, or is it "Google"?
And is "Bippadotta" the correct spelling of that particular character's name, or is it "Bipadotta"?
And is "Cathleen" the correct spelling of that particular character's name, or is it "Cathlene"?
Any help with these last three will be appreciated. Thanks and have a good day.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I remember Donnizetti Ferlenghetti: Now you see the part you get for rappin' up the alphabet!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for replying Daffyfan2003, do you have the complete lyrics of that sketch/song? If so, please post them so that I can make sure for myself.

BTW: Shouldn't Phil have changed your ID to Daffyfan2004 by now?
Thanks and have a good day.