Don't buy from Target see inside...

dmx10101

Reaction score
I went to my local Target the other day to look for Muppet movies or other items. I got to the movies section and they didn't have a single Muppet movie, not even the Christmas ones. There was no spot for any either. Also I couldn't find anyother Muppet things there except for a couple little toy things. Boycott Target for not carrying Muppet merchandise. Or not.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You clearly did NOT see the new Sesame Street tins they have there..... :stick_out_tongue:

After all, Target ALSO carries the Muppet action figure line (a couple small toy things indeed...) as well as the exclusive Koosbane Kermit.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
You clearly did NOT see the new Sesame Street tins they have there..... :stick_out_tongue:

After all, Target ALSO carries the Muppet action figure line (a couple small toy things indeed...) as well as the exclusive Koosbane Kermit.
Actually I was just talking about regular Muppets and not seasame street, or the others. Like I said though they just have a few toy things. Not a single video. Wal-Mart has several Muppet videos and some stores have a couple of video games.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Well all stores (even chanis) should be judged on their individual merit. Trust me on this. Some Targets have good customer service and are well stocked, others aren't. They tend to reflect the area they are in. If I ask for Muppets in a store one more time and have a employee say, "You mean Muppet Babies?" I am going to scream. :smirk: :eek:

jediX

Reaction score
None of the Targets on Palisades list that I've checked carry the figures, so whatever. I buy my Muppet stuff through Suncoast.

Boycott? Heck, if I wanted to boycott stores that didn't carry my Star Wars figures I'd have stopped going to Wal Mart over a year ago. I'd say, check Palisades' list and see if that Target is even listed. If it is and they don't carry, tell Palisades about it. My Target carried Muppets for series 4 and then stopped--none of the 5 others on the list I've been to have em either--I don't get it.

The specialty stores such as Media Play & Suncoast are really the only ones with a decent selection of Muppet videos (Media Play has all of the T/L volumes by Columbia). You can pick up Muppets From Space pretty cheap at Wal Mart, though.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Muppet entertainment items avaiable at my local Wal-Marts-

Rocky Mt.Holiday- around $13 Dvd, Vhs- aroound $8
Very merry Muppet Movie- around $13 Dvd, Vhs- ??
Muppet Family Christmas Dvd- around $15, Vhs- N/A
Muppet On with the show PC game- $4.77
Kermit swamp years- Vhs- $7
I beleive they had Muppet Christmas Carol DVD but sold out
Lots of seasame street videos

Aerosmith

Reaction score
My Target has Best of The Muppet Show Vol. 1 & 2, & The Muppet Movie DVD's. They also have the Palisades figures and Muppet Party Cruise.

dmx10101

Reaction score
Aerosmith said:
My Target has Best of The Muppet Show Vol. 1 & 2, & The Muppet Movie DVD's. They also have the Palisades figures and Muppet Party Cruise.
Are you sure it's Target and not Wal-Mart or Kmart. Or it was in your dream.

jediX

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Are you sure it's Target and not Wal-Mart or Kmart. Or it was in your dream.
Wal-Mart and Target did in fact carry volumes 1 and 2 quite a long time ago. Of course, both places have loads of Sesame videos, but I'm not taking those into consideration.

Now Party Cruise, I havn't seen that ANYWHERE... not even Blockbuster.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
You people in the US are the lucky ones, we dont have anything in the Target stores here, for some reason even when the 2 new muppet DVDs came out in November, I couldn't find them anywhere but many people say that they have seen them in heaps of places. Target stores here don't stock anything muppet apart from a few sesame street things like videos and toys but I'm not into that stuff anyway. They occasionally do have muppet DVDs and videos but most of the time dont seem to have them. We dont get the palisades figures in Target stores here either, making it hard to get Koozebane kermit. I don't know if the US stores are linked to the Australian Target stores but I dont think they are at all, they just use the same name. The same goes for Kmart which we also have here.