Dont Eat the Pictures

Reaction score
Does anybody have the "Dont eat the pictures" tape with the sesame street characters at the met that they are willing to sell or trade for?

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I dont have a copy, but I know that when I went to the Met they had it there. I wanted to buy it but I did not have any money. Maybe if you went to their store on-line or called the met you could buy a copy from them. I believe that it cost 14.99, but I cannot quite remember...

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
well, actualy, I have 2 things to say to you,
1. If you live in Colorado (wich you dont) the librarys have this movie (like I think theres a coupple of them, check your librarys in NY to see if you can find it, also I think that if you ask the refrence librarian, she may be able to get it from the colorado librarys, at no cost to you, lol I work at a library thats why I know this stuff)
2. I am like almost exactly a year older than you, I was born September 7, 85 lol, unless you just made up your b-date like alot of people do, but if not, thats kinda cool. :excited:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
I was just at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Store in my mall in Orlando (5 minutes from new apartment) it was like $13 or $15.... if you want I can pick up a copy for you (they only had it on VHS).

Jeremy

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
mysteriousthter said:
Does anybody have the "Dont eat the pictures" tape with the sesame street characters at the met that they are willing to sell or trade for?
The Met website is selling this video for $12.95

You can check out this link:

http://www.metmuseum.org/store/index.asp?shopperID=

Then click Metkids and then videos/dvd and you should see it.

Take Care and Happy Holidays

Michael