Don't Eat the Pictures

Reaction score
I know that classic Sesame Street is being released on DVD, but is anyone familiar with the Sesame Street special called Don't Eat the Pictures. As far as I know this is still on ly available on VHS, are there any DVD plans for this? It is about the Sesame Street gang touring the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

superboober

Reaction score
I'm not sure of DVD plans for it, but I would love to see it out in stores again. Whenever the Disney Channel would run it back in the day I would eagerly watch it. Cookie's angst throughout the film at not being able to eat anything was great, making his final destruction of the hot dog stand at the end even more amusing. You still have to wonder how Snuffleupagus was able to get into the museum without being noticed.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I love this special! I don't know if it'll ever come to DVD, but it'd be cool it it did. Hey, I didn't think "Big Bird in Japan" and "Big Bird in China" would ever come to DVD, but they DID!:smile:
Maybe "Don't Eat the Pictures: Sesame Street at the Metropolitan Museum of Art" will too!!!:cool:

Incidentally, I just got a copy of this special on VHS today!!! :big_grin: