1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Doozers Cartoon Premiering February 3rd 2014 on TVO

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by ToonGeek, Jan 17, 2014.

1. ToonGeek

ToonGeek Active Member

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  2. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

Hmm. The article says that the Fraggles will be in the show, but I seriously doubt that. Also, it's cool that the show is coming to Canada, but what about the US? Pretty please with radishes on top?

3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

:smirk: Canada airing eh?

Methinks that'll mean an eventual CN spot since they're tight with TeleToon Studios after all the seasons of the Total Drama seriesand its derivative spin-offs like 6-Teen and Stoked.
    Then again, if it's a preschool show, I'd expect that on a channel that has that already built into their lineups like Disney Jr. or Sprout. *Shrugs.

Just my own savvy speculation.

4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Once again, in three years it might end up on qubo. That's the most likely scenario. Unless it pulls a Turbo and ends up on Netflix or something.

I HATE Short run in Peru crap happening with the US and cartoon series... but then again, this is a Canadian Co-production series, so if anyone should get it first (or close to first), it's Canada.

Still, it would be amazing if this got to PBS. I wish they'd cancel that crappy Super Why series for it.

5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

It seems that they're getting Dumped on hulu.

I betchya it's going to be on hulu plus. That really sucks. But at least it's something.

Thanks for not dumping Stupor Why, PBS.