DOWN WITH DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME! DOWN WITH It!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just heard the awful news! Daylights Savings Time has been extended, effective this year! Ending in this November, and starting in next March! Man, this sucks. Daylight Savings Time is the worst! Kids are trying to go to bed, and the sun's blaring at no 9:00 at night! DOWN WITH DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME! DOWN WITH IT! DOWN WITH IT! DOWN WITH IT!

luvtosr

Reaction score
Unless you're lucky enough to work nights when the clocks go forward and you get payed for an hour that you never worked. I used to like those shifts.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Why would they mess around with it? I was always taught that it changed because farmers had to work on their harvests, so they'd have more daylight. Something like that. It always started around March/April, did it not?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It started in April, ended in October. Now it's going to start in March and end in November.

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
It started in April, ended in October. Now it's going to start in March and end in November.
This proves three points:

1) The government has too much control over the average human being.
2) The world is slowly driving itself insane.
3) MC is a wonderful place to start a revolution!

Actually, that sounds good to me. Why? Well, here in Nova Scotia the sun sets REALLY early in the spring and winter and REALLY late in the fall and summer. Well, if it set a little earlier in the spring, I wouldn't complain... :smile: