Dr. Teeth Variant

dhillman

Reaction score
Perhaps this is a silly question and I just haven't had any luck finding it, BUT let me ask...

I am a HUGE fan of Dr. Teeth and I would LOVE to own the Dr. Teeth variant, but have had no luck in two areas:

1.) I have never seen him up for sale or bid anywhere...
2.) I have never SEEN him!!!

So my question, first and foremost, does anyone have a pic of this variant so that I could see it?

Of course, I would love to actually own him even more, but being a graduate student, I can't fork out $50+ for him...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

D

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Check out Annika's review for pics of all the series one figures including the Dr. Teeth variant.

You can find the variant on eBay and Yahoo auctions. Anything under $75 is a great buy on him.

incredeeble!

Reaction score
Seeing as you're looking to spend 50-ish, I'd ask around if anyone has an extra to trade. (check the toy newsgroups) I'm still looking for one too, just waiting until payday before I could really go for the auctions on ebay...

MuppetVison

Reaction score
I've been a huge fan of Dr. Teeth my whole life. And I really want the re-paintred one.
Can I find it like I did Piggy w/ Boa, and Kermit in tux?

Real Cheap! 15 bucks at most?

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetVison
I've been a huge fan of Dr. Teeth my whole life. And I really want the re-paintred one.
Can I find it like I did Piggy w/ Boa, and Kermit in tux?

Real Cheap! 15 bucks at most?
Unless someone is feeling generous, you probably wont find one as easily. It seems like everything I've heard says he was limited to 500 pieces. He was a Wizard World East exclusive.

I bought two on Ebay (I mistakenly won one, because a bid was retracted at the last second), and am working on figuring out how to part with it. Should I decide to sell, the Muppet Central forumites will be the first to know