1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Dr. Teeth's Keyboard

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by GWGumby, Jul 15, 2002.

1. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

I brought this up when I first bought my Series 1 figs, but thought I'd ask this again because it's really bugging me.

When I first saw Dr. Teeth's Keyboard in the figure pack, I was disappointed. The keyboard is really cool looking, but for some reason my personal image of Dr. Teeth has him playing a semi-circular "psychedelic" keyboard.

I tried searching on the internet to find an image or some reference to such a keyboard (with or without Dr. Teeth) but have been out of luck. The closest comparison I can think of is the circular Keyboard/Prison Pod that Zorak sits in on "SpaceGhost Coast To Coast" on the Cartoon Network. Except that this one is a full circle rather than a semi-circle.
    http://www.c4vct.com/kym/sg/snaps/zorkboar.jpg

Can anyone either confirm that I am or am not crazy for having this mental picture of Dr. Teeth at a curved keyboard?
  2. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

... ... So I take it by the silence that I'm crazy? Well, that's good. Now I'll only get a life sentence rather than an execution.