Dr. T's Monsterpiece theater, take 2....

Drtooth

Reaction score
Good Evening. Me your host, Alistair Cookie. Tonight me proud to bring you classic war time tale of intregue called "Snow Falling on Cedars." It about snow... falling... on Cedars...

So without no further ado, here "snow.. Falling on Cedars"

(Cut to clip of a bird in a pine tree. It’s raining, pourinfg. The bird pulls out an ymbrella and moans)

No No No!! That not Snow falling on Cedars. That Rain falling on Spruce! Let’s try this again. Snow... falling.. on Cedars

(Clip of same bird in a different tree. All of the sudden, wind picks up, and gets violent. Bird gets blown out of his nest and screams)

NO!!! That.. that Wind Blowing in Mighty Oak.... Someone try to get this right....

(Clip of same bird in another tree... ping pong balls start falling all over the place, and knock the bird out of the tree)

AHHH!!! Wrong again! That other film, Ping Pong balls flying through air, landing in Sequoia!!! We try this one LAAAAAST time.. me hope me get this right. "Snow...falling...on Cedars..."

(Clip of the Bird in a Cedar tree. It satrts snowing)

Bird: AGGGH!!! YUCK!!! I quit! No one said ANYTHING about me getting snowed on. I’ve had it! I want to go back to Florida with my Aunt... (he leaves set, passes by Cookie Monster, and grumbles)

Cookie: Well... that all the time we have for Monsterpiece theater. This Alistair Cookie saying... (the roof collapses with weight of snow, it starts to snow indoors).. Hey!! Mr. Guterson!! Wait for me!!!!!!