Dragon*Con 2012 announces Peter Linz as guest

Voiceroy

Reaction score
Well, my schedule changed for Dragon*Con after I posted this back in March. I worked as a volunteer for the Music Track this year and did giveaways for a few panels on the Animation Track, but did not moderate any of them. And I only got to attend two panels on the Puppetry Track: "Peter Linz Muppeteer" on Sunday evening and "Leslie and Lolly Make Stuff Up LIVE!" on Sunday evening. And neither Peter nor Leslie Carrara-Rudolph were invited to participate as guests for the voice actor panels.

And because I had to get in 25 hours as a volunteer, I didn't get to attend a lot of panels I wanted to see on other Fan Tracks, namely the new Puppetry Track. I did get to see Sesame Street's Leslie Carrara-Rudolph perform "Leslie and Lolly Make Stuff Up LIVE!" on Saturday and "Peter Linz Muppeteer" on Sunday. I also got to meet and get my pictures taken with Leslie, Peter and Heather Henson.

I have posted two pictures already on the Facebook page for Voice Actors in the News, and will have a full con report published on voiceactorsnews.com later in the week, including video with Leslie and Lolly discussing her new live show.

I normally never do costumes/cosplay at conventions, but I did attend Leslie's show as "Human Kemit" and got these great photo-ops with Peter Linz and Heather Henson. I was very flattered that Heather asked first if she could get her picture taken with me and then she immediately uploaded it to her Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...8260775258.832882.226508020257&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...8260775258.832882.226508020257&type=1&theater

Voiceroy

Reaction score
When is this?
Sorry I didn't see your question a WHOLE lot sooner, Muppet fan 123, but the date for Dragon*Con was included in the link I posted above. For future reference, Dragon*Con is *always* Labor Day weekend in Atlanta, GA.

And I have already spoken with the Puppetry Track director regarding next year who assures me that there will be Muppety guests scheduled for 2013. They will be announced as they are confirmed.

Voiceroy

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why this was moved to General Discussion? I couldn't even find the thread without searching for it.

Discussion on all other Muppeteer appearances is under Announcements, Muppet Headlines, and Muppet Appearances. General Discussion is for non-Muppet discussion, so I don't understand why this was considered off-topic.