1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Dragon Head Puppet Pattern?

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Frogpuppeteer, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

so i am wondering if anyone can steer me in the right way to find something that could work...i am building a Charizard puppet/costume from pokemon for convenions...but i am doing him Big Bird Style..my right arm is his head while my body serves as his own...anyways im racking my brain trying to think of a way i can start the head...if anyone can steer me in the right direction or has advice here is a picture of his head so you can see

[​IMG]
  2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Frogpuppeteer likes this.
  3. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

THANKS! that actually helps a little, like you said its a mask but i can modify it to be the puppet head...funny if anyone has seen my ninja turtle Suit my feet are kinda made the same way...ill have to post a pic of it