1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Drawing of the Electric Mayhem

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by ryhoyarbie, Jun 20, 2005.

1. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

2. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

oh, me likes it, me likes it!
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh! Ryan, I had no idea you were an artist! That is a trely AWESOME picture of the ELectric Mayhem I especially love Lips there!

What an awesome picture, with a clothes line in the background, and all! It's..wow.

Beau
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I especially like Janice; nice work.
  5. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

I got the inspiration of the background from the 1982 music video "Rosanna" by Toto. I felt like the Electric Mayhem should be playing in the back of an alley just for the heck of it.

ryan
  6. Vibs

Vibs New Member

Wauuhoo! That really is awesome!! I love the background, and the foreground and also the ..err... ground in the middle!

okaaaay, let's just say the entire picture is really kewl! (cool, cold. No wait it is not cold. Unless you like putting your drawings in the fridge. Never mind.)
  7. Emosewa

Emosewa New Member

Yes, fantastic picture!