Dream about Dave

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream that Dave Goelz lived like right across the street from me. Unfortunately I woke up before I could go to his house. I've double checked and I'm positive he doesn't live in Indiana:sympathy::cry:. Has anyone else had dreams about Muppet performers? NOT Muppets! Just the performers.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
You dream about Dave too?!--I mean, uh, erm,

COFFEE EGGS BACON!!

Oops, looks like I made breakfast all over this message! :embarrassed:

But to answer your question, yes, as a matter of fact I dream about the Muppet performers all the time. There was this one week where practically every single night I dreamt that either Karen Prell came over to my house or I was helping her perform Red, and I frequently have dreams that I'm talking with Dave and Steve, and once I was sitting on a staircase talking to Jerry Nelson, and I've also had recurring dreams that I'm either puppeteering or watching the taping of the second season of The Muppet Show (but I attribute that to being withheld from its Muppety goodness until next year)!

So, there you go. My insanity is bared for all the world to see. :crazy:

BEAR

Reaction score
I think I've posted this on MC before, but I once had a dream that Martin Robinson gave me his Telly puppet.

I had another one that Frank Oz died. I was so worried when I woke up that I had to double-check the news to make sure it was not true.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Once I had a dream that Louise Gold passed away.

Needless to say I was very relieved when I woke up and discovered it was only a dream.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Funny thing, I had another one last night! (I told you I was crazy... :crazy: ) Okay, so I went back in time to 1977, and I was visiting the studio while they were taping an episode of TMS, and I was looking for Dave but I couldn't find him. Candice Bergen was there too for some reason, and we talked for a while.

:smile:

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream about watching Dave's luggage while he went off to do something. I lie not.

You all must think I'm bona fide wacko now. :crazy:

Kiki

Reaction score
I *tend* to have occasional dreams about muppeteers. Richard Hunt sometimes appears in them as well, dunno why.
I once had a weird (but groovy :wink: ) dream the I was an adult and that Stevie and Dave rocked up at my house, totally out of the blue (!). It was awesome-as, though. :big_grin: :flirt:

BEAR

Reaction score
Giar Fraggle said:
Funny thing, I had another one last night! (I told you I was crazy... :crazy: ) Okay, so I went back in time to 1977, and I was visiting the studio while they were taping an episode of TMS, and I was looking for Dave but I couldn't find him. Candice Bergen was there too for some reason, and we talked for a while.

:smile:

Must be crazy to dream 30 years in the past.:zany: