Dreaming of Richard Hunt...Literally.

superfan

Reaction score
I had a wicked bad cold and took 2 extra strength Tylenol, sinus and cold nighttime formula pills and went ZONK! Right out. Good night.
Anyway, I dreamt that Richard Hunt came to my house. I was too excited to talk. He was real tall and skinny and he gave me a hug. Then he did Scooter's and Sweetum's voice. Mom was a little like, "Well, we weren't expecting company..." annoyed, but she gave him a box of Quality Street Chocolates and a Christmas tree table cloth from the Dollar Store just because. Richard took them and was like, "Umm, gee....thanks" Courteous but "well, is that it? Doesn't she know who I am?" kind of reaction. Soooo, anyway, other stuff fills up the dream until the end when I open the door and this crowd of Muppet performers just keep coming in. I'm going nuts because I'm trying to figure out who does who's voice.
So yeah. Richard Hunt. Tall, skinny and polite. Nice guy.
Just thought I'd share.

BEAR

Reaction score
Thats crazy! I had a dream once that Martin Robinson was dying and he wanted to give me Telly. He just gave me the puppet. I know, what an awful thought for him to die, but then he lets ME have Telly. Weird.

superfan

Reaction score
I guess it's only natural for us that anything and everything Muppet/Jim Henson to creep into our subconcious. :smirk: crrrazy!

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
my weird dream

About a year ago..I know weird that I remember that but I told this to a friend at I-Fest(puppetry festival)..Anyways both Jim Henson and Brian were in my dream. Strange thing was that Brian did not say a word but Jim Henson kept talking about my friend who just got accepted to U-Conn..I was like wait a minute..this is my dream! Don't I count? I told my friend, the one who got accepted at U-Conn, and all she said was ooo--kay.

Another one I met Steve Whitmire which is one goal in my life..just to say hi you know? Anyways I talked with him and his wife and I dreamt that they had two kids. It was an interesting dream. That was the only part I remember from that one.

It only makes sense that puppeteers dream of those they admire. I know my dream as a performer is to continue to make connections and maybe one of those connections will let me just sit down and talk with the muppet performers I have looked up to since I was little.

So anyone else have muppet performer dreams? Or even dreams that they performed puppetry in and it didn't quite turn out the way you expected?

RedDragon

Reaction score
None of my dreams turn out right. If I told you about them you'd think I was on drugs(which I'm not).All my dreams are frelling werid. I don't rightly remember having a dream about the muppets, but I'm sure I have. I did have a dream that I was a duck once, and I worked at Burger King. But that's a story for another thread...:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Anytime before we start one of our pledge drives, the night before, I have nightmares about either being extremely late, and/or screwing up. But then again everything goes so well, so why do I have these nightmares?

Other than that, I can't say I've had any dreams like that, but I did however have A dream involve David Ogden Stiers, and about three dreams involving Kathy.