Drew Carey, COME ON DOWN!

Andy

Reaction score
Word has just broken, Drew Carey will replace Bob Barker for Season 36 of THE PRICE IS RIGHT. Not exactly a name I would have thought of, but I think it'll be a good match. I'm looking forward to see how he does!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was so wanting Tom Bergeron to be the new host. Her-rumph!

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn't quite expecting it to be Drew Carey, either. But I was thinking about it and I think he could be a good choice. I was just glad it wasn't Rosie! And it'll be interesting to see how it works out with Drew!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was so wanting Tom Bergeron to be the new host. Her-rumph!

he would be okay, but I think George hamilton or John O Hurley would really work. They have the same campy, yet dignified type style that Bob Barker had.

Drew..... well, I LOVE the guy and all, but I do NOT see him as anything but a comedian and not a game show host.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Drew..... well, I LOVE the guy and all, but I do NOT see him as anything but a comedian and not a game show host.
Well, he hosted Whose Line Is It Anyway?, and apparently that qualifies as a "game show".

furryredmonster

Reaction score
=/ Nobody will ever compare to Bob Barker. Not even Drew Carey.

The show shouldn't go on.

Andy

Reaction score
I've been trying to get on to golden-road.net to gather more information, but I think the site crashed from an overload of hits. A couple of the mods are out of position right now, away on business and personal matters. One of these mods does the tech work, so it may be a few days before I can log back on.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, he hosted Whose Line Is It Anyway?, and apparently that qualifies as a "game show".
He's got a new gameshow on CBS, and I guess he aced his audition enough to get the job. I think that he'll do a good enough job, I guess I'd have to see it to judge.

Daniel

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Does anybody know when his first show is. I think it seems wierd.