Duck-Billed Woman Descript Please?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, Could someone please post a descript of the character from the sources provided, like the opening of any TMS Season 2 episode you may have on DVD or the images CJD attached in his post above? Pics do nothing for me, the reason I ask for descript help is due to being visually handicapped, thought everyone knew that about me by now.

Hope for some info on this character ASAP, thanks for the replies.

cjd874

Reaction score
I didn't provide any images. That was cahuenga who had those screen shots.

The duck-billed woman has pinkish flesh, red hair in a ponytail, and purple eyelids. The nose is basically indistinguishable from the rest of the face, in my opinion. It simply juts out, no nostrils either. She's wearing a purple dress, too.
Hope that helps, The Count!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for that CJD.

Another obscure character I'd appreciate getting a descript of comes from The Great Santa Claus Switch, one of Cosmo Scam's background henchmen Frackles that Muppet Wiki has designated as "small batlike Frackle" but has no info nor photos.
If anyone has this and can post it, I'd be grateful. If you know at what moment in the special this Frackle appears so I might hunt it on youtube with my brother's help, that'd be welcome as well.

Now go vote for :batty: in the tournament!

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Thanks for that CJD.

Another obscure character I'd appreciate getting a descript of comes from The Great Santa Claus Switch, one of Cosmo Scam's background henchmen Frackles that Muppet Wiki has designated as "small batlike Frackle" but has no info nor photos.
If anyone has this and can post it, I'd be grateful. If you know at what moment in the special this Frackle appears so I might hunt it on youtube with my brother's help, that'd be welcome as well.

Now go vote for :batty: in the tournament!
It should have a picture, as I uploaded it. Odd. I uploaded all the one time appearing frackles. After a bit of poking, I found him.

Is this the one you're thinking of?

cjd874

Reaction score
LaMangoNumber2: Next time, add a description of the Frackle when you post this picture. It will help the Count (and everybody else) out a lot.

For The Count: This Frackle is green, has a long beak, pointy hair, angry eyes, and something that appears to be a set of fangs. Hope this helps.