1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Duet with Ms Piggy

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by RealWonderman, Oct 21, 2012.

1. RealWonderman

RealWonderman Active Member

Having a little fun with my puppet at a charity show. It was a first attempt and we didn't get to practice in key prior, but went OK, and they loved it! Will be working on our vocals, but still thought it was fun enough to share! ENJOY!! :mad:

2. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Love it! Your Miss Piggy voice sounds like a mix between Season 1 and Season 2 of TMS. Keep up the good work!

Plaid Fraggle and muppetlover123 like this.
  3. RealWonderman

Why, thank you!!!! I'll be working on it!! Goal? Great Muppet Caper voice!!!

Muppetboy09 likes this.
  4. RealWonderman

OK! Here's my second duet. I'm working up to doing Don't Gop Breaklin my Heart once I get more comfortable with her vocals...

KermieBaby47 and Plaid Fraggle like this.
  5. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

You are VERY good, sir!! That looks like tons of fun for you and the audience alike! :fanatic:

6. RealWonderman

And YOU are very kind!! It is indeed a lot of fun!!!! Thanks!!!

7. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Dude! That was awesome, and even moreso that it was for charity. GOOD ON YOU! :D

8. RealWonderman

THANK YOU!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!!

9. muppetguy

muppetguy Member

I absolutely LOVE what you've done here...great stuff, Love your piggy voice. Keep it up!

10. RealWonderman

Thanks, my friend!! We're doing another show for a shelter on the 14th. I think we're gonna go for Dont Go Breaking My Heart. :)

11. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Oh RealWonderman! I Heart the Rainbow Connection song. I cannot wait for Don't Go Breaking My Heart

12. RealWonderman

Well, I didn't get to do it. It didn't feel right on Friday after all that happened. Rainbow Connection seemed more fitting (again). Next time though for sure!

13. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Such glittery talent! I love this.
    :flirt:

14. RealWonderman

Ok! Here's a new one! It was a Disney show so we did Rainbow Connection again. Next time will be Don't Go Breaking My Heart!
    Check out this video on YouTube:

15. RealWonderman

16. RealWonderman

WOW. Someone from here...youtube name Woytek101's...just got nasty on comments on my video. Seriously folks, this is just for fun, still a work in progress, and for a good cause. I just have to presume this fella pr gal wasn't raised well, and doesn't know that sometimes, if you've nothing nice to say, it's best to say nothing.

17. TikiColadas

TikiColadas Active Member

AWESOME!!! I love it!! Great JOB!!

18. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, youtube is a breeding ground for trolls and if you don't want people to make nasty comments, then youtube isn't the best place to put videos. Its like as soon as people are protected by a computer screen and can't get punched in the face, they have a right to be butt holes. :rolleyes:

Anyway, that was great. Your piggy voice is amazing and your own voice is pretty great too ;)

RealWonderman likes this.
  19. RealWonderman

Thanks,
    Thanks, my friend!!!

20. RealWonderman

Latest and greatest, if I do so say!

lady piggy likes this.