1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

DVD with What's the Name of that Song

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by emily, Oct 21, 2004.

1. emily New Member

My 6 month old son LOVES the song "What's the Name of that Song". We sing it, and he grins, even if he was just crying. I have the "What's the Name of that Song" DVD, but it doesn't really have a chapter of just that song. Is there another sesame street DVD with that song on it? I think it would be worth the purchase for relieving those cranky moments. Thanks!
  2. Tim Kelly Member

"Sing Along" has just been released on DVD, and it has a wonderful version of "What's the Name of That Song" at the end. I highly recommend it!
  3. emily New Member

Thanks. There's only so many times I can sing the song to him without going nuts. I think we'll get him that DVD for christmas.